Thursday, December 23, 2010

who am i

i supose most people that will be reading this blog already know who i am, either in person or via facebook.
but i will still introduce myself.

I'm a mom of many. All boys. All age 6 and under.
I'm a christian.
I'm a wife.
I'm a homemaker.
I'm a homeschooler.


My family is my life. I love to talk about them, brag about them and enjoy them every single day.

i have a wonderful husband who works very hard
Our oldest child, Dyllan, is 6 years old. he's in first grade/kindergarden. Dyllan is my dreamer. He's always talking about the future, the things he wants to invent and the life he wants to have. His ideas are wonderful, fanciful and not at all realistic, but that's the best part about being a kid--Dreaming. I do believe that if he keeps the ambition he has now he will change the world someday.
Dyllan is my biggest helper. Sometimes I wonder if I rely  on him a bit to much.

My second child is Robert Jr. He's 5 years old going on 30. He wants to grow up way to fast. Robert has the most amazing smile and sparkling blue eyes. he's rambunctious, ambitious and very outgoing. he is every bit the child that would be the "popular" boy in school. He has a magnetic personality and is never shy. Robby's energy is sometimes hard to handle as he has like a 5 second attention span most of the time. He's also the "class clown" and lives to make other people (especially his brothers) laugh.

Ronan is my third child. He is 3 years old. Ronan is a lover, and an extremely moody child. he has mood swings (tantrums) that could outlast the best of us. he's very stuborn and sometimes our battles go on all day long--a battle of wills--and other days he is the most snuggly sweet little boy in the world. He has a very tender heart and loves to help with his younger brothers. Ronan's highest goal (he talks about it all the time) is to meet his wife and have a family. (He tells me she's already grown up waiting for him.)

Teal'c is my fourth child. He's the sweetest baby you'd ever meet. Teal'c has multiple medical issues. (his facebook blog catalogs his health issues. it's called Prayers for Teal'c) Teal'c has had more to teach us than I ever thought I'd be learning in motherhood. He has to undergo surgeries and tests more often than anyone should ever have to, yet he meets it all head on with a positive attitude. Teal'c is very close to our hearts and also very fragile. his medical needs keep us largely isolated from our community in the winter time. Teal'c does not yet walk or really talk but we have alot of hope for his future. We are always looking for ways to help improve his condition, but we love him just the way God made him.

Our fifth child is Bretac, who is at the moment 7 weeks old. he's still very young but he's already made a huge mark on our world. He was born in our car!!
( for the full story see: http://www.facebook.com/matt.zona#!/note.php?note_id=458837533010)
Bretac is the best sleeper I've ever had. I love looking into his baby blue eyes and holding him close. I love the soft feel of his baby cheeks and the scent of his newborn baby skin. he's sitting here on my lap as I type. I actually think he's dancing to the music right now he sure is wiggly!

I love being a Mom. I love my job, and as you will come to find out reading my blog I believe that children are blessings from God--not burdens! I do hope that God blesses us with many more children in the future. Yes, it's overwhelming. Yes it's hard sometimes. Yes we have to make sacrifices and work hard to provide for them but is it worth it? oh YES every second!

and the question I get asked most "are you crazy??"

my answer? Not yet, check back later...maybe tomorrow. :)

God bless,

Mama of Many

No comments:

Post a Comment